WAYS TO DONATE – FINANCIAL & PRACTICAL
All of our financial support and practical help items come from local businesses and individual donors just like you. It is because of our supporter’s generosity that we are able to provide a variety of quality items and services for free to the community.
- Donations Online – donating online to Victoria Pregnancy Centre is simple and safe using our online form HERE.
- Donations through e-transfers may be sent to email@example.com Please include your contact info in the notes so that we know where to send your tax receipts to.
- Donations by Cheque – please make cheques payable to “Victoria Pregnancy Centre” and mail them to our office at – #112 – 826 North Park Street, Victoria, BC V8W 3B4.
For donations of $20 or more, a tax receipt will be issued at the end of the year. If you have any questions please call us at 250-380-6883 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Un-opened Baby formula
- Baby wipes
- Baby vitamins
- Baby clothes in good condition (Newborn – 24 Months)
- Baby equipment (apart from cribs, breast pumps, strollers, and car seats)
- Maternity clothing
To arrange a time to drop off donations, please call the office at (250)-380-6883 to ensure that someone will be available to receive these items.
If you have any ideas or questions please call us at 250-380-6883 or e-mail us at email@example.com